Here's what I can offer you...
The top five reasons to use me:
1. Reliability. You need reliability in your talent. You need to know that I will be there when I say I will and always bring my A-Game. You expect the same from your employees and you should expect the same from me.
2. Listening. When it comes to listening to your needs, I'm all in. I know that to get your message the way that message needs to be communicated, what your instructions are in paramount. I'm here for you, not the other way around.
3. Service. What else can be said but service. That means making sure you're taken care of and all your needs and concerns are addressed. Being an advicate, a talent, and an trusted resource.
4. Communication. Without it, nothing can be completed the way you want it. I'm a firm believer in making sure that we both are on the same page and that we are in full coordination with your project. As you can tell, I'm a talker, so communication is vital.
5. Trust. You can trust me to have your best interests in mind when I work with you. You're the client. You know what you want. You also know what you don't want. I want to be your trusted source for voice over.
That's why you should work with me.
So who is WoodyG anyway?
A 3+ year, experienced, talented, flexible and creative voice talent and actor located in the Southeast US. I specialize in Explainer Video, eLearning, Real Estate, Character, Commercial TV and Radio, and Political Ad voice over.
I have produced voice for Regional TV spots, various radio spots and imaging, political campaigns.
My voice is smooth, natural, mature but young, baritone, General American English/Southern/North Carolina accent. I can also do various regional and international accents. Vocal/Age range 45-65+.
My Studio consists of professional grade equipment. I have a dual-treated recording space that is quiet and efficient.
My equipment includes:
Home Studio for a quick turn around
Whisper room recording booth
Røde NT1-A Condenser Microphone
TZ Audio Stellar X2 Condenser Microphone
Behringer Ultravoice UV 1 Mic Preamp/Processor
Focusrite Scarlet Solo A/D interface
Connection: 100mbps Internet,
cleanfeed.com for direction if needed,
Other platforms as needed
Some of my clients
RingoFire Media (Lowes/Serta, Greenworks Tools, Monument Grills)
OzarkRadio.com (Radio Ad Spots and Imaging)
Fieldstone Way (Real Estate)
Ivory Tusk Consulting (Political)
Nebula Health LLC
And many more...
My Current Resume/CV
You can also contact me at:
WoodyG Voice Over Studio LLC
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or scan this for easy inclusion into your contact list...